Don't Miss

Natural Health for Pets

Just like us, our furry friends can benefit from the natural approach to health and well-being.

Screen Shot 2014-12-06 at 1.54.21 amAs a reader of this magazeine, you are no doubt interested in taking a natural approach to your health. But have you considered natural supplementation for your pets too?

Our furry companions give us much joy and unconditional love, so it’s our responsibility to make sure they are kept in optimal health. Let’s take a look at how they can benefit from the enzyme Serrapeptase.

THE POWER OF SERRAPEPTASE

Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme, meaning that its primary task is to break down proteins. It is found naturally in the intestine of the silkworm and is used by the adult moth to dissolve the remains of the cocoon after metamorphosis.

Serrapeptase dissolves non-living tissues such as fibrin, plaque, blood clots, cysts and inflammation in all forms – without harming living tissue. Dead or inflamed tissues are two of the key causes of the majority of ailments in both humans and animals so by removing these dead tissues Serrapeptase enables the body to heal itself. This amazing enzyme has been successfully used on humans without side effects for 25 years. Now it is being used to help animals.

A number of vets have been using Serrapeptase for arthritis as well as a range of other conditions in animals,
and to date the signs have been very encouraging. The treatment does not require a prescription and is a fraction of the cost of conventional medicines. So far, the supplement has been given to dogs, all severely affected with arthritis and all in a great degree of pain. There have been no side effects and pain relief has been almost total. This amazing enzyme has also been given to horses, and the results have been impressive too. The notable thing about these results is that we can rule out the idea of auto suggestion because animals have no concept of the placebo effect.

Testimonials

It has given us so much pleasure to see her more comfortable”

Lesley Wilson was delighted to see her arthritic greyhound reaping the benefits of Serrapeptase. Lesley said: “She has completely come off her anti-inflammatories but is brighter, happier, more energetic and does not limp or show any sign of pain. Many have commented on how good she looks and how supple she seems these days. She has not had any further fits either so we have not had to increase her phenobarb as we had had to previously. It has given us so much pleasure to see her more comfortable and know there isn’t the risk of gastric side effects etc. Our vet, although saying he was unable to recommend Serrapeptase as he was unaware of clinical trials etc, was very open and agreed she continue on it if it helped her.”

“This is a truly remarkable recovery”

Liz Hayden used Serrapeptase on her horse, which sustained a severe tendon injury in April. By June a scan showed that he had a chronic tendonitis with much scar tissue formed, both on the tendons, in the tendon sheaths and in the surrounding ligaments. She said: “The prognosis was poor; ‘moderate to guarded for anything more than light hacking’ said the report. I had no idea about dose, so had to make an educated guess! I fed him 10 tablets of Serrapeptase a day for six weeks, then six a day for two months, then three a day for a further two months. He has just been re-scanned (November). To my delight, the scan showed almost a full recovery. There is minimal scarring on the tendons, and none in the tendon sheaths or ligaments. This is a truly remarkable recovery, and I am absolutely delighted.”

“Even the vet has said he is a walking miracle!”

When Clare Jeffries’ dog was diagnosed with a blood clot, she tried giving him Serrapeptase. She said: “Nine weeks ago he was diagnosed with a sizeable blood clot that was affecting the blood supply to his rear legs, so much so that he went onto three legs as his left leg was very painful and eventually did not want to walk. The scan that we had confirmed the position and size of the clot and that he did not have a pulse in either leg. He was given about a week to live.

I started him on Serrapeptase double strength three times a day and each day he has slowly got better and better. One month ago he went for his check-up and the vet informed me that his pulse had returned in his right leg. Two weeks later we returned to the vet to be told that he now has a pulse in both legs. He is now almost back to his old self and walking a full perimeter of our park and enjoys chasing his ball again. All of this I am sure is down to the Serrapeptase – even the vet has said he is a walking miracle!”

The medicinal effects of Serrapeptase for animals identified clinically are:

• Lung, sinus and other mucus problems
  • Pain problems of any kind
  • Inflammation (after surgery, injury etc)
  • Scar tissue
  • Mastitis
  • Cysts

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS

SERRAPETTM
The only serrapeptase for animals, suitable for all animals including dogs, cats and horses. 80,000iu serrapeptase per tablet, being used by thousands of pet owners and vets.

11 Comments

1. Jude austin

September 4, 2016 at 8:32 am

How do I give it to cats, there is no way they would take it without resorting to half strangling them, they are spanish cats and very wary.

• Anna Jones

September 5, 2016 at 8:27 am

If they are the type of cat that will swallow tablets, you should be able to give Serrapet just as it is (in the usual way of back of throat, and rubbing the neck). But if they are not, I would suggest getting the capsules, and opening them and mixing in with a little food (non-protein food of course), such as a little fruit puree or something similar that they will just lap up.

2. Elaine

February 20, 2017 at 10:34 am

This is frustrating. I have tried giving some of my SERRAPEPTASE to my two cats but with no success. The vast majority of cats are not timid enough to administer by mouth…! (Tried it, got the scares to prove it)
    Tried the fruit purée suggestion…they just looked at me strangely and walked away. If your not supposed to give with protein…I am at a lose and I think most cat owners will be.

• Lindsay

February 22, 2017 at 12:51 pm

We appreciate that it is sometimes very difficult to give to pets with non-protein foods. We always advise not to cause any undue stress on the animal administering away from food, but suggest not to give with the main meal if possible. A little bit of food with the serrapet will only weaken the enzyme slightly and they will still get the benefit. You can always up the dose slightly to compensate for this.

• Robert Redfern

February 26, 2017 at 10:00 am

Try crushing the tablet and mixing with catnip or other herb that cats like. If you find anything that works for your cat please share it.

3. Leota Menconi

February 20, 2017 at 6:08 pm

I have a 4 year old Malti/Poo that is having inflammed gums, can you tell me what to do beside massage and cleaning with tooth paste and brushing. I have taken the Serrapeptase, for myself, I’m 87 and go for Life Line Screening, my arteries were blocked, I took the serrapeptase and when I went back for the Life Line Screening, I was given a great report. Also before the Serrapeptase, when they would take the blood pressure on my ankles, it would really hurt, after taking the serr, I waited for them to take the blood pressure onmy ankles, it didn’t hurt, at all. The technicians just looked at one another. Mrs.Leota Menconi

• Lindsay

February 22, 2017 at 12:58 pm

It’s great to hear some positive results from using the serrapeptase. You can also give this to your pet to help with the inflamed gums. Try opening one of the capsules and rubbing directly on to the gums, and adding some to a small amount of food to help administer.

4. Robert Uk

February 26, 2017 at 9:50 am

Try crushing the tablet and mixing with catnip or other herb that cats like.

5. Margaret Chrystal

March 5, 2017 at 12:51 pm

I took in a stray cat. He was in a shocking state. I thought he would not last more than a few weeks. His right hip was giving him problems, we think he had been kicked, and every few days he would have bouts of sickness. After a conversation with one of your wonderful consultants I started giving him SerraEnzyme mixed in with his morning feed. Half a capsule to begin with working up to the full 250.000iu. Within a couple of weeks the inflammation had gone. Two years on he is a beautiful pet, active, playful and a lovely companion.

The reason I gave such a high dosage is that a cat has such a strong digestive system, I thought very little would get to where needed. There was no adverse reaction only steady improvement

I take Serrapeptase myself for COPD and have improved my lung function considerably with it.

6. dick

March 5, 2017 at 10:55 pm

how can serrapeptase survive the proteolytic activity in the stomach?

• Lindsay

March 6, 2017 at 4:56 pm

The SerraEnzyme tablets are enteric coated and the capsules are delayed release, so they are both designed to pass through the stomach intact before releasing the enzyme into the small intestines for abosorption.