- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Chew On This
Healthy teeth and gums affect the health of your heart.
A beautiful smile does much more than make a great first impression. Most of us take care of our teeth because we want to look our best. Regular visits to the dentist, brushing, and flossing are all part of basic oral hygiene. Clean teeth are healthy teeth, and the health of your teeth matters much more than you think.
THE TRUTH ABOUT GUM DISEASE
If you visit the dentist, you may be warned about the early signs of gum disease. Gum disease or periodontal disease may also be referred to as gingivitis. Gum disease begins as bacteria grow rampant in the mouth. If gum disease is left untreated – with poor nutrition and a lack of oral hygiene – it can result in the destruction of healthy gum tissue and, ultimately, tooth loss.
That’s not all. Gum disease spreads infection in a condition called periodontitis. Physicians have known for many years that heart attacks are also caused by infection of the heart muscle. How does this infection spread to the vulnerable muscle of the heart? Diseased gums breed infection that can move to blockages in the arteries, especially the carotid artery – according to research. Gum disease may play a critical role in spreading infection and furthering damage to an unhealthy circulatory system.
Gum disease allows infection to enter the bloodstream. If the cardiovascular system is already inflamed, it may not stand a chance.
HEAL GUM DISEASE AND PROTECT YOUR HEART
Gum disease is caused by a combination of poor oral hygiene and a high-sugar diet rich in starchy carbs. Basic oral hygiene for every member of the family is highly recommended to stop problems before they start:
- • Use a spiral toothbrush between each tooth every time you brush.
- • Use mouthwash to fight infection that causes inflamed gums – such as hydrogen peroxide purchased from a pharmacy.
The next and most critical step to heal gum disease is to focus on diet:
- 1. STOP eating starchy carbs and high- sugar foods altogether.
- 2. Mix a friendly probiotic into your foods to populate the mouth with good bacteria.
- 3. Use the potent enzyme Serrapeptase to calm gum inflammation.
- 4. Enjoy coconut oil liberally at each meal to kill gum disease-causing bacteria. Coconut oil can also be rubbed directly onto gums for all members of the family.
- 5. Take CoQ10 as an extra supplement to heal gum disease – research suggests that gum disease sufferers may have lower levels of CoQ10.
Without proper mouth care and changes to the diet, the outlook for gum disease is bleak. The World Health Organization cites that up to 20 per cent of middle-aged adults have severe periodontal disease that may result in tooth loss. Your family deserves healthy, beautiful teeth as a hallmark of radiant health.
Prescript-Biotics™ – Recommended to support a healthy and strong immune system. SBOs in PrescriptBiotics™ are cultured together and encapsulated with their own ancestral food source to keep them vital and living: a humic and fulvic acid prebiotic made from minerals that are billions of years old and extracted from deep inside the earth.
PrescriptBiotics™ capsules are pure, chemical-free, toxin-free, GMO-free, nutrient-rich, and naturally dehydrated to avoid damage done in the freeze-drying process.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule a day. Increase by one capsule a day, for each week.
Available from Good Health Naturally.
The world’s finest Organic Coconut Oil, produced in Sri Lanka. This stable, healthy fat is naturally free from trans-fatty acids and is rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides.
This is a maximum strength Serrapeptase for serious Serrapeptase support.
UB8Q10, also known as Ubiquinol, is a coenzyme Q10 that is eight times better absorbed compared to ordinary CoQ10!