- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Here’s Why Curcumin Is The Super Boost Your Brain Health Needs
Curcumin is becomingly increasingly recognised for its healing abilities within scientific circles, although its benefits have been revered since Ancient times. Researchers have worked for years to develop an effective treatment for those suffering from cognitive mental decline.
The promise of one “miracle” drug after the other has failed to deliver and it has become apparent that pharmaceuticals do not hold the solution. The medical establishment has placed a narrow focus on finding an elusive ‘cure’ and in doing so, many scientifically proven prevention strategies are ignored.
One of the most natural and amazingly effective ways to protect your brain health from cognitive decline, while boosting your memory and thinking abilities, is to use Curcumin. This antioxidant compound found within turmeric, is one of the most powerful and natural brain protecting substances. Scientists are amazed by its remarkable cognitive benefits and this is why…
Curcumin Supports Good Brain Health
Curcumin has powerful protective benefits for brain health. It does this by binding to and dissolving the abnormal proteins. Recent research has shown that Curcumin encourages the immune system to send macrophages to the brain – these important immune system cells are formed in response to an infection or accumulating damaged or dead cells and can help in the healing process.
One landmark clinical trial measured the effects of Curcumin on people with severe cognitive decline. The participants taking Curcumin were found to have significantly higher levels of dissolved animal proteins in their blood, when compared to those in the placebo group.
As a powerful antioxidant, Curcumin has the ability to effectively pass into the brain. From there the Curcumin binds to beta-amyloid plaques and assists the body in their breakdown.
In cases such as Alzheimer’s, brain neurons and their connections involved with memory are destroyed, including the entorhinal cortex and hippocampus. Later, when other areas such as the cerebral cortex are affected; language, reasoning and social behaviour are all altered. A person may eventually lose their ability to function on their own.
Curcumin has the potential ability to slow or even prevent the development of Alzheimer’s, when followed as part of a dedicated health plan. The key is to follow a healthy diet and lifestyle plan consistently whilst taking the recommended nutrients for best results.
Other Health Benefits of Taking Curcumin
- Curcumin Supports Cardiovascular Function – Curcumin can support good heart health by promoting a healthy inflammatory response in the body, according to studies.
- Fights Inflammation – Curcumin can significantly lower inflammatory markers within the body.
- Boosts Detoxification – Taking Curcumin can optimise liver function and support the body’s primary means of detoxification.
- Supports Natural Weight Loss – Curcumin can enhance the weight loss process and this plays an essential role, especially when combined with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Promotes Youthful Radiant Skin – Curcumin can promote a healthy radiant glow and this can support good skin health that fights the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Promotes Healthy Mood Balance – Curcumin can naturally enhance your positive mood and promote healthy emotional balance.
Curcumin – Nature’s Miracle Spice – Learn all about the amazing health benefits of Curcumin and how it can provide anti-inflammatory relief for a wide variety of conditions. As written by Robert Redfern of Naturally Healthy Publications.
|Alzheimer’s Disease Rehabilitation in 30 Days – Improve or prevent the progress of Alzheimer’s, when following the health plan as outlined in the free ebook by Robert Redfern. You can find a dedicated Alzheimer’s rehabilitation plan to support overall good brain health.|
|BrainPower™ – Liposomal Curcumin/Resveratrol delivers concentrated nutrients to the body through liposomal technology. Curcumin and resveratrol encapsulated in a highly-absorbable liposomal delivery system mimic nutrient delivery in the body’s natural form.
Take resveratrol alongside highly potent Curcumin in BrainPower™, and the benefits are compounded. Resveratrol may also help to protect the brain, lower blood pressure, improve insulin sensitivity, relieve joint pain, and lengthen lifespan. Available from Good Health Naturally.