- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Don’t take Serrapeptase with oil
Nutritionalist Robert Redfern reminds us that timing is everything.
Often people ask if it matters when they take various supplements or if they should take a supplement with or without food. It is important to read the directions and follow the dosage instructions.
Serrapeptase, an enzyme, should never be taken with oil, Redfern said.
“You cannot take an oil at the same moment when taking any enzyme. Take Serrapeptase with water,” he said.
Redfern is also an author and formulates dietary supplements. He is a health care coach and helps thousands of people achieve good health naturally.