- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Robert’s Healthy flow program will help you fight aging
Staying young is simpler than you think, says Nutritionalist and Author Robert Redfern.
With just 12 minutes of intensive exercise a day, six to nine hours of restful sleep, a diet of fresh fruit and vegetables and the supplement Healthy Flow powder and you can fight back the effects of aging, according to Redfern.
Just 12 minutes of intense movement “that makes your lungs fit to burst,” is all the exercise you need, Redfern said. At 65, Redfern will spend his workouts “sprinting, skipping or star jumping,” he said.
For those who aren’t sleeping well, try Relaxwell or Sleep Well. You can also find great recipes that are loaded with fruits and vegetables at Really Healthy Foods.
Redfern has been coaching people for decades on how to achieve good health naturally. He will answer your email questions through his website or on his various Facebook Fan Pages. Just “like” My Good Health Club to get started.