- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
The single most important step to take to improve your health
If you had to make just one decision to improve your health, Nutritionalist Robert Redfern says choose this: Change your diet.
“Stop eating starchy carbohydrates, grains and cereal (unless sprouted),” Redfern said. “Stop eating all processed foods and eat only naturally grown and reared foods. Keep 50 percent of your diet raw.”
Of course, there are many other steps to take to stay healthy, such as taking the appropriate supplements and getting enough sleep.
Follow the advice of Robert Redfern on his website, and others to give yourself the tools to create good health naturally.