- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Understand the cause of sleeplessness first
Lack of sleep can be very difficult to handle and hard to solve.
But according to Nutritionalist Robert Redfern it is first important to understand why you aren’t sleeping before you can solve the problem.
“There are two reasons for sleep problems,” he said. “A. Lack of melatonin, which makes it difficult to fall asleep or B. anxiety and excitement, making it difficult to stay asleep for more than a few hours.”
If you are having trouble falling asleep, Redfern recommends that you take a melatonin supplement called Sleepwell sublingual. If you are waking up after just a few hours of sleep, he recommends RelaxWell.
Both supplements can be taken throughout the day and just before going to bed, for example, one pill three times a day with one or two doses just before bed.
Redfern is also an author and formulator of nutritional supplements.