Week 48 – They just don’t work
Health News (Week 48 – 2013)
By Robert Redfern
Not a day goes by without 4-5 questions from readers asking me ‘Do I have an alternative suggestion to statins?’ This is usually because they have been suffering the side effects of taking these drugs or they have read about the side effects.
Almost everyone will tell me they don’t want to just stop taking them as they have been told by their physician they have to, as they will protect them. They want me to give them an alternative so that they will be safe.
I do what I do to help readers live a longer and healthier life that was denied to my parents. I really don’t want to upset and confuse them, but I have to be honest.
Statins just do not work!
When I say work I mean they will not help you to live longer and they will not help you live healthier. Yes, you read that correctly. Millions of people are taking statins throughout the world and suffering numerous side effects in the hope they will live a longer and healthier life, yet the figures range from 1 out of every 300 to 1 out of every 700, who may live a longer and healthier life. Yes they do lower cholesterol but since high cholesterol is not a disease, then of course low cholesterol does not equal a longer healthier life.
Why would your well-meaning doctor continue to prescribe drugs that do not work in the sense that the risk/benefits are so small as to be insignificant?
It is because they are being brainwashed by the pharma companies with a barrage of false data. But to be fair, they are just ordinary people doing a job. If the ‘instruction manual’ for their job says, ‘prescribe statins’, then they generally prescribe statins. They are also in fear for their job, the same as anyone who is under the control of a system that may take away their livelihood if they do not follow the manual.
Even governments are afraid to go against big pharma (or bribed not to go against them). Big pharma are masters at using the media (and the tame charities) to blackmail governments to keep pushing their pharma drugs that just do not work. They deliver sick people to the media to be interviewed, begging for more drugs. What can a government do that depends upon votes?
Selling/prescribing drugs that do not work is not against the law. When drug companies break the law (which they frequently do) they get fined billions. It is not against the law because the whole science system is broke. The pharma and food industry may have managed to brainwash (bribe? blackmail?) the whole of the health research business. Why else would they support pharma drugs that do not work?
Why is it not against the law to prescribe drugs that do not work? I cannot answer this. I guess it is because they fixed the science to state incorrect information such as high cholesterol is a disease.
Even the bodies (such as the Food & Drug Administration – FDA) who are responsible for putting drugs on the market in the USA are quite clear they are only interested in testing that statins lower cholesterol and are not implying you will live a longer and healthier life.
Where does this leave you?
I trust you are researching all of the information and are reading this as part of your research. If so then these are the facts as far as the latest science shows:
- Statins do not work to give you a longer healthier life and have numerous side effects.
- High cholesterol is not a disease and if anything, it’s your body’s best attempt to protect your arteries from the inflammation caused by eating grains and cereals.
- High homocysteine is a disease and lowering it will help you to live a longer and healthier life.
- This inflammation is caused in the main by eating grains and cereals. This includes the so-called ‘healthy’ whole-grains.
How do you live a longer and healthier life? Gain healthy cholesterol? Healthy Homocysteine?
- Stop all grains and cereals. Yes all of them and if in doubt, leave it out!
- Take B4Health Spray as the best value and most absorbable B Vitamin complex.
- Take Active Life 90 Liquid Vitamin/Minerals or MaxiVision to deliver a full spectrum of micro-nutrients.
- If you are over 45 consider UB8Q10 Ubiquinol. Take 50mg x 2 times per day (this is x8 better than ordinary CoQ10).
- Consider SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase as a long term anti-inflammatory.
Do any of the above but do something.
That is all you have to do unless you have urgently serious health problems, in which case please contact me for a personal plan.
PS. I really meant stop ALL grains and cereals at the very minimum to help you live longer and healthier.