Week 49 (2013) – More on Statins
Health News (Week 49 – 2013)
By Robert Redfern
As expected I had a tremendous mail bag from last weeks newsletter on such an obviously important topic. The emails ranged from anger to puzzlement and also gratitude for making it clear they do not work.
A response from a reader in Australia sent me a link to a TV program from the ABC Channel. This TV report shows in detail how the scam is perpetrated. It is so important that I am sharing it with you to reinforce my explanation. There are so many people out there who do not want it to be true that the whole drug model is scam. As I said some were angry that I implied their doctors were being duped. This TV program goes further and links payments to the desire to prescribe them.
You can still ask me questions if you need more clarification.
Watch the video below. I felt it important to show this, which is why I am ‘following on’ from last week.
As a reminder…my message to you is still the same.
I trust you are researching all of the information and are reading this as part of your research. If so then these are the facts as far as the latest science shows:
- Statins do not work to give you a longer healthier life and have numerous side effects.
- High cholesterol is not a disease and if anything, it’s your body’s best attempt to protect your arteries from the inflammation caused by eating grains and cereals.
- High homocysteine is a disease and lowering it will help you to live a longer and healthier life.
- This inflammation is caused in the main by eating grains and cereals. This includes the so-called ‘healthy’ whole-grains.
How do you live a longer and healthier life? Gain healthy cholesterol? Healthy Homocysteine?
- Stop all grains and cereals. Yes all of them and if in doubt, leave it out!
- Take B4Health Spray as the best value and most absorbable B Vitamin complex.
- Take Active Life 90 Liquid Vitamin/Minerals or MaxiVision to deliver a full spectrum of micro-nutrients.
- If you are over 45 consider UB8Q10 Ubiquinol. Take 50mg x 2 times per day (this is x8 better than ordinary CoQ10).
- Consider SerraEnzyme Serrapeptase as a long term anti-inflammatory.
Do any of the above but do something.
That is all you have to do unless you have urgently serious health problems, in which case please contact me for a personal plan.
PS. I really meant stop ALL grains and cereals at the very minimum to help you live longer and healthier.