- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 12 (2014) – Alzheimer’s Help Needed
Health News (Week 12 – 2014)
By Robert Redfern
Do you have someone with Alzheimer’s still being cared for at home? Do you want some help?
This is a repeat of a newsletter some weeks ago regarding the epidemic of Alzheimer’s and Senility. I still need a lot more people to provide a more meaningful understanding of the effectiveness of the 30-day plan.
Please re-read the previous email below and come back to me immediately if you have someone close to you that could benefit from help. Or please pass this onto someone you may know who may like help and support.
I have a team ready to help in any way and to apply some or all of the actions in my eBook.
To be clear:
- You do not have to do everything in the eBook – even one thing attempted will have meaning.
- We will help you every step of the way – you can discuss and get help every day if you need it.
- Our goal is to help you achieve a measurable recovery in 30 days.
- You do not need any money to start the plan, our support and help is free
Why you need to contact me today…
Re-read part of my newsletter below:
Leaving aside the cause, these problems are catastrophic for the sufferer, their loved ones and society as a whole. It is mega stressful for the sufferer and their family, and it may also be catastrophic for their finances – even in free social care countries, as it will eventually bankrupt their system.
Anyone who has followed my writings over the past 20 years or so will know I attribute grains, cereals, high sugar foods and drinks as the prime cause of most diseases. I always included Alzheimer’s as one of those diseases based upon the various studies. The studies are coming thick and fast and indeed some researchers are calling it Diabetes Type 3 or ‘Grain Brain’. This is because the link between poisoning the brain with excess sugars is absolute.
The solution is as complex as it is for any other serious disease: change the diet, take proper nutrients, exercise and stick to the plan. I say complex because the older we get the harder even little changes become. I do appreciate this and wish I could promise a magic pill that would make everything fine (like the medical system does) only it is not true and never will be. To succeed, the four parts of the plan have to be made part of your life to prevent or reverse Alzheimer’s. It is the same whether it is lung disease, heart disease or Diabetes Type 2. Stop doing the things that caused it and do the things that will heal it.
My eBook: Improving Alzheimer’s in 30 Days
I have written an eBook with the plan in step-by-step detail and created a new formula to head this up. The book explains in more detail about the causes, but more importantly shows everything that can help you or someone you know to recover from Alzheimer’s.
This is a little later than I planned but we are ready with our support for those who suffer from Alzheimer’s. To help those who are caring for early stage Alzheimer’s where the sufferer is still managed at home, we are offering a personal support plan at no charge. This is to help ensure they a have better understanding of the changes needed.
I am initially limiting this to 40 people who would like our help with this support plan. They can be anywhere in the world as long as they have the Internet (initially, and then phone support later).
The support includes: Email, help desk tickets and phone or Skype support. I have put together a dedicated team of Health Coaches that I will be heading up to help you through this 30-day period. You will need to ask us for any help in any area and keep a diary for each of the 30 days.
You will need to:
- Fill in the answers for the sufferer’s start test that is in the eBook
- Do your best to keep to the plan in the book and the extra instructions we supply.
- Keep a daily diary so we see what was possible during the 30 days.
- Fill in the answers for the sufferer’s end test so we can measure the improvement at the end of the 30 days.
To be part of this initial group of 40, please read the eBook to see the plan and if you are OK with this Click Here and send us your details.
Of course everyone can download the book and get started and still get our usual great support, but the close personal support team will only be available for the initial 40 people until after we have refined this personal support plan.