- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 3 (2014) – New Life 2
Health News (Week 3 – 2014)
By Robert Redfern
I had many more questions following last week’s New Life article asking for clarification of the plans. I am repeating an article from 2012 that covers all of these questions. The main questions were asking for help with fertility and fallopian problems.
“You will understand why if you Google “falling sperm count”. In Scotland the sperm count has dropped 30% in 25 years and even in France, the country famed for its cooking and healthy eating, it has dropped by 25% in just 17 years.
It is heart breaking for couples who may have left it a little longer than they intended before starting a family (we are at our most fertile by age 20). When they go down the medical route the money they saved to be able to afford children goes on dramatically expensive fertility treatment. In most cases it is thousands and they are forced to pay with no guarantee of success.
Of course doctors never discuss the science and research that shows how diet, sugary drinks and a lack of nutrients are to blame in the majority of cases. They may then have to admit that it’s also the cause of most other diseases. Some of the problems caused by wrong foods and lack of nutrients include the epidemic of infertility, blocked fallopian tubes, cysts, preeclampsia, fibroids, endometriosis and most gynecological problems.
- Infertility is an epidemic.
- It is breaking lots of hearts.
- It is bankrupting lots of couples.
Diet, sugary drinks and lack of essential nutrients are the prime cause. There may be other reasons but breeders of pedigree dogs and horses know supplements and the very best diet are essential for healthy offspring.
Nutrition facts and studies show:
- High levels of carbs and other high sugar foods and drinks increase the risk of fetal damage by over 100%.
- Taking iodine supplements (or having iodine rich foods in the diet) eliminates by 100% the risk of children being born with learning difficulties.
- Zero level of carbs and high sugar foods in the diet produces children who do not need glasses.
OK, I guess you know by now that I have a plan that I am very pleased to recommend and while no one has named their successful baby after me, it is just a matter of time!
Normally I just give you the supplements but since it is the baby that may also suffer I am also giving you the full diet plan in this newsletter.
Infertility, low sperm count and blocked fallopian tubes are a modern day epidemic.
It is 99% certain that a junk diet and a lack of critical nutrients is to blame for the devastating drop in fertility in women and sperm count in men.
Blocked fallopian tubes and scarring is also on the rise. Studies are clear that junk food diets and a lack of critical vitamins and minerals contribute in approximately 50% of all birth defects.
Here are my recommendations to supplement your diet to help clear blockages & boost fertility.
|Basic Fertility Pack||Advanced Fertility Pack||Ultimate Fertility Pack|
Where To Buy – Click Here
The diet below (for both of you) is very important and there are many studies to support this.
It is sometimes referred to as the Hunter/Gatherer diet as it does not have any processed food.
We have a new website http://www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com where we will post menus, meal ideas and food lists from the (list) below. It will be updated over the coming weeks so keep checking it for changes.
Your fertility food plan to maintain ‘Perfect Pregnancy Health’.
- STOP all starchy carbohydrates (breads, pastry, cookies, breakfast cereals, white rice, potatoes and pasta), processed foods and milk products. These are inflammatory foods and will make conceiving more difficult. Try to stick to quinoa and the other carb alternatives shown at www.ReallyHealthyFoods.com for your health.
- Eat up to 14 small portions (about the size of your fist) of fresh or frozen veggies daily (in soups, juiced, stir-fried, steamed, etc) 50% raw juiced (use the pulp in soups). Organic if possible.
- Eat 3-5 portions of beans, nuts and seeds (soaked and mashed for the nuts and seeds)
- Eat 3-5 portions of dark skinned fruits, (blueberries, cherries, red grapes (especially the minimum of 2 avocados daily, etc).
- Hemp Oil and other healthy oils such as olive oil, etc.
- Drink 6 glasses of distilled or filtered water per day with a pinch of bicarbonate of soda, which improves oxygen transport.
- Take 3x teaspoons (in total) of sea or rock salt daily in all of your food or water (no table salts).
- If eating fish and meat, make it wild caught fish, and grass reared meats (NON GMO FED)
If fertility doesn’t relate to you personally please pass this on to anyone who is experiencing difficulties and may need this information.”