- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 9 (2014) – New Digital Magazine
Health News (Week 9 – 2014)
By Robert Redfern
Today (Thursday Feb 27) is our 44th wedding anniversary and tomorrow I leave for the USA for a 10 day trip.
I am just packing to fly off to California on Friday to visit the Natural Products Expo West at Anaheim. This is the best trade show in the world for natural products and ingredients and I will need 3 days of walking the floor to take it all in.
It is really necessary to be there to meet and talk to manufacturers for an explanation and assurance of the science behind their offerings. It is important to get this assurance to ensure I am creating the most effective formulations for our health.
Since most health challenges now are shown to have an infection element I will particularly looking for any effective alternatives to 1st line Immune Kits, which are often out of the financial reach for many of my readers.
New Bi-Monthly Digital Magazine
My ‘Naturally Healthy News’ Issue 24 Magazine is now available in Digital format. This means you can read it online and click through on any of the recommended products to read more about them and to shop.
To view the magazine on any computer or tablet:
- Click here to read the latest magazine online or download to your computer or device to read at your leisure.
- Issue 23
- Issue 22
If you are a Facebook user you can go to: www.Facebook.com/NaturallyHealthyNews LIKE the page and also get the links there to the magazines. Please come back to Facebook and leave a testimonial about the magazine. I will post health news and articles on this page.
Enjoy your reading, we are now working on Issue 25, due to publish in March.