- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 47 (2015) – S.O.S. (Save Our Stomachs)
Health News (Week 47- 2015)
By Robert Redfern
Anne and I have arrived safe and sound in the UK. Thank you for your kind messages we received and trust you will have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving.
The main point of my letter last week was to give you some advice to stay healthy during the food fest that is the holiday season. We arrived back here and were met by what is called an epidemic here in the UK: stomach bugs.
I realised I didn’t cover this in last week’s letter and it really was remiss of me as everything I recommended in that letter is the perfect solution to stomach bugs, gastroenteritis, food poisoning, or whatever ails you. So, to follow on from last week…
Gastroenteritis The stomach “bug” is usually a sickness caused by a germ (virus or bacteria) that spreads from person to person or through food contamination. Symptoms usually appear 1 to 2 days after exposure. Symptoms are often mild (in healthy people) and usually only last a day or two. If you are unhealthy you may experience some of the following symptoms:
- Upset Stomach
- Abdominal cramps
S.O.S. (Save Our Stomachs)
The stomach and digestive system is the first line of defence against bugs and in fact the source of disease in unhealthy people, along with health in healthy people. I must stress that my recommendations below are critical if you are to clear Gastroenteritis within a few hours…
CRITICAL ACTIONS IF YOU OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER GETS A TUMMY BUG:
- First make sure you have all the supplements in your medicine cabinet at all times and especially when travelling.
- Stop eating and drink only water as below.
- Take 3-5 capsules of Prescript Biotics every hour until the symptoms clear.
- Take 2 capsules of Happy Tummy per hour away from the Prescript Biotics for 4 hours.
ACTIONS FOR YOU OR ANY FAMILY MEMBER TO AVOID A TUMMY BUG:
- Make sure you drink 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water over the day with a ½ teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda in each glass. Always drink one of those glasses before each meal.
- Do your best to avoid carbs in each of the dishes. Load up on veggies to fill your plate.
- Take Essential Digestive Plus enzymes and double or triple this before each meal over the six-week period. As well as digesting carbs and sugar easier, all of the food will absorb better.
- I suspect this is the time when everybody needs Cinnamon27. This will block much of the sugar uptake from the high carb, high sugar foods and help keep your blood sugar levels healthy. If you can’t cut out sugar take this before any food (with sugar).
- Last, but certainly not least, is Prescript Biotics. This is without doubt the most powerful probiotic and you can take it preventatively or in high doses if you do get any digestive problems (it even clears food poisoning in very high doses, e.g. when taken every 5 hours).
REMEMBER THESE ARE AVAILABLE TOGETHER IN A PACK, FOR MORE INFO click here.
- Happy Tummy, which contains charcoal, will help with bloating and reduce any flatulence after eating.
If you have any questions our team of Health Coaches are here but if you need a quick answer on any product just call the phone number at the top right of the web store (speak to support at Good Health Naturally). Contact:
Text: + 44 (0)7482 568066 (UK Mobile)
Tel: +44 (0)800 8021127 (UK + Europe)
Tel: +1 (844) 3342262 (US)