- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 52 (2018) – I’m Also Guilty
Health News (Week 52 – 2018)
By Robert Redfern
One of the challenges of clean eating is you may suffer even more than others when you fall off the wagon which is what Anne and I did only for a few days. The result was we felt dreadful and immediately did a two day fast to recover. I can strongly recommend fasting as the fastest way to recover from overindulgence as well as any disease.
The 2 day fast is best at a weekend when you can relax and maybe have nice walks. Fasting for 2-days will kickstart your immune system from any infections.
- Start on a Friday evening after a very light meal such as a salad.
- If you drink coffee or tea then don’t stop these as you may have worse withdrawal symptoms. Only drink black coffee or tea 3-4 cups over the day is fine.
- Drink 6 x 500ml glasses of water over the day with a 1/3rd teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in each glass. Do this during and after the fast.
- When you stop the fast follow a light Keto food plan. Vegetables and salads is best, if possible.
If you want more urgent help please reply with full detail of the health problems.
Fasting Too much Trouble?
Not as much trouble as the end result of not dealing with these problems. Make 2019 the year when you make healthy changes. You can do this with the support of my team and my 40 books that can help you to live a long and healthy life.
At the end of another year in the life of the many thousands of my books and followers of my health plans, Anne, me and the whole team, simply want to say, ‘Thank you’.
Thank You – For trusting us with your health and your future life.
Thank You – For your perseverance when the websites stretched your patience.
Thank You – For your belief when everything I said was totally opposite to what your doctors said.
A Special Thank You – To all those doctors, practitioners and nurses who I have managed to convince that natural health is better for recovery rather than the pharma/drug cartel and their expensive fake drugs that are now financially crippling those who have not yet found Natural Health. In my rantings about the failings of the medical system, I may have neglected to exclude yourselves from my criticisms.