- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 05 (2019) – More Women Die…
Health News (Week 05 – 2019)
By Robert Redfern
More Women Die from Alzheimer’s than Cancer or Heart Disease. At least these are the figures in the UK, but other countries are quickly catching up.
Good News: It can be reversed or better still avoided, but it takes dedicated changes to a healthier lifestyle. Last week I celebrated my 73rd Birthday and spent the week calling readers who have been following the recovery plan in my Alzheimer’s Book. These readers (and their carers) are volunteers who agreed to be jointly supported by our Health Coaches, and I wanted to get feedback directly from them. Even with close support, events such as Christmas got in the way and the results were skewed when some fell off the wagon and ate high sugar foods. However, even with these events, the results are more evidence that the majority of those who followed the plan improved their health and all of their previous symptoms. In our conversations, nearly everyone said they plan to stay on the lifestyle in my book, and even improve their discipline to a healthier lifestyle, and so they are dedicated to continuing their improvement.
Your Turn Next
Whether you only want to avoid any disease or specifically Alzheimer’s and where you are at home with family support, now is the time to act. The lifestyle is the critical part and may take some dedication by everyone in the family to support you. In any case, the Good Health Coaches will support your changes to help you feel better as fast as possible.
Your Lifestyle Changes
A weak immune system leading to infection in the brain (Fungus, Virus, Bacteria). See Alzheimer’s Facts below.
Weak Immune systems are caused by:
- Aging – As we age our body and immune system needs more loving tender care to keep it healthy. You and your family need you to be healthy.
- Sugar – Sugar contained in bread, cookies, biscuits, breakfast cereals, rice, potatoes, high sugar fruits, drinks and high sugar vegetables such as parsnips.
- Grains and Cereals – Contain fungus (watch how fast bread goes mouldy if you leave it out). There are healthy alternatives.
- Ground Nuts – Can contain a fungus (e.g., peanuts)
- Moldy House – Living in a damp, moldy, poorly ventilated house will contaminate your body and leave you open to Alzheimers and many diseases.
- Lack of Exercise – Walking 2-5 miles every day or the equivalent mix of walking and exercise is essential to oxygenate your body, and brain. Oxygen is critical for a healthy immune system, body, and brain. Sedentary people who consume a high sugar diet are at greater risk of lower limb amputation. We cannot live for more than a few minutes without oxygen, it is almost impossible to breathe efficiently in a sitting position. Laying down is better than sitting. Walking is best.
- Lack of Critical Minerals – Minerals are vital for the immune system to work effectively. Magnesium, Selenium, and Iodine are just a few of the critical minerals missing from modern foods.
- Lack of Essential Vitamins – Vitamin D3 and others are essential to support a healthy immune system.
- Drinking Water – Almost everyone is not drinking the correct amount of water. Your blood will become unhealthy without this critical nutrient, and you cannot live for more than 7 days without water. Drink 6 x 500ml over the day with a 1/3rd teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in each glass. This is a significant disease fighter.
- Real Foods – Real food is vegetables (greens), dark-skinned fruits, seeds, nuts, pulses, and fats…lots of healthy fats.
Does this seem a lot to do to avoid Alzheimer’s? It is merely how you need to be living your life to enjoy a healthy future. Not only to avoid Alzheimer’s but to stay active and independent. Avoiding becoming a burden on family and society is the most fulfilling thing you can experience, and it is all possible.
My book mentions a ground-breaking study from Spain which confirms what I have known for a while and partly formed the basis of the plan in my book. There are various studies as to why we get Alzheimer’s including a virus and bacteria. They could both be correct, but this study confirmed that there are fungus and inflammation in the brains only of those with Alzheimer’s and not in anyone else. Fungus, bacteria and a virus can all coexist, and usually do for the same reasons.
The good news is the various reasons and causes can all be solved with the same plan, whether you’re trying to prevent or reverse the condition.
Plaque is NOT the cause of Alzheimer’s – This has been proven by the fact that just as many people have brain plaque and do not develop Alzheimer’s. So, after spending billions looking for a drug (you will know that Aricept does not make any difference to early onset Alzheimer’s and it is just another scam by the drug companies) we now know it is a matter of cleaning up the diet and supporting your immune system to deal with these infections.
P.S. Just to remind you: “8/7/2004 – An independent study, conducted at the University of Birmingham, UK, reveals that a popular prescription drug for Alzheimer’s disease, Aricept, offers no real benefit to Alzheimer’s patients compared to a placebo. And yet, the drug has been approved and heavily marketed based on findings from the drug”.
Various studies are clear that infection is at the root of Alzheimer’s and as these are independent non-profit making results we can believe them rather than the Pharma and charity businesses who all have a financial interest in chasing a patented drug. These new studies are all from reputable sources who will not make any money from them.
Asking so-called ‘expert’ opinion on this new exciting research from charities, doctors or medical authorities that have their finances linked to their own research is like asking turkeys to vote for Christmas. This research opens the way for immediate, low-cost treatment and puts the patented medical research gravy train out of this business. No major charity has ever financed a major study for a non-patented solution. No government money has gone into simple, inexpensive non-drug treatments for any disease.
Alzheimer’s is the most horrible disease affecting all of the family as well as bankrupting society. Do you need help? As well as Health Coaches always ready to help at a subsidised rate you can read my Alzheimer’s eBook by clicking Here or purchase a printed copy here.