- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
Week 24 (2019) – Self-Defence Is Best
Health News (Week 24 – 2019)
By Robert Redfern
Theoretically, it is impossible for infection to get into the brain as any doctor will tell you, we all have a blood brain barrier. For that matter it is virtually impossible for the infection to get past the immune system barrier that should be in place in your digestive system. So, how do infections get past this or any barrier? What your doctor may not tell you is there are two possible entry systems into the brain (other than a weak immune system); perforated ear drums and bleeding gums.
For nearly 50 years, I suffered from ear problems as a result of perforated eardrums, since I was a young child. I solved this nearly 25 years ago when I started using MSM+Silver Drops and changed my diet. I also stopped using cheap shampoo and now only use chemical-free organic shampoo (or just plain water) to stop these chemicals invading my ears.
The rest of today’s self-defence topic of maintaining healthy teeth and gums, applies to your whole family. At first this seems a simple topic but believe it or not, by getting it right you may save your life – and not just your teeth!
Brain Disease – readers will know that my successful Alzheimer’s recovery plan detailed in my book is based upon research by Spanish pathologists. These pathologists linked fungus and yeast (Candida) as the probable cause of brain diseases. Since doctors tell me it cannot get past the blood brain barrier there is only the gums and ears as possible entry points for this infection.
Periodontal (gum disease) is linked in many studies to heart disease, attacks and carotid arterial disease (blocked artery in the neck). It has been well known for many years that heart attacks are often caused by an infection that entered the heart muscle via diseased gums. What is becoming clear with new research is that blockages in the arteries and particularly the carotid artery may contain the same infection. Therefore, it is likely this infection could be a factor in the creation of the blockage.
My personal opinion with this infection is that it won’t do much harm in a healthy circulatory system but takes the opportunity to thrive when it finds an existing inflamed area in the artery, with a ready-made supply of food (high glucose). This then adds to the inflammation problem, accelerating the process of damage to the endothelium lining of the artery, necessitating a faster protective layer of cholesterol and calcium. This eventually forms the blockage to dangerous levels.
To be clear, diseased gums are the perfect entry for infection into the bloodstream. In an inflamed high sugar (glucose) system it will do serious harm.
How do you keep the bad infections out of your blood stream?
Simply, you need to heal the damage and keep gums healthy.
Gum disease is primarily caused by:
- Eating carbs and other high sugar foods/drinks.
- Not using spiral brushes between your teeth at the time of brushing.
- Not using a mouthwash to clear any infection causing the inflamed gums. Hydrogen peroxide from the pharmacy is a good choice.
Gum Disease is easily healed by:
- Stopping eating carbs and other high sugar foods/drinks completely.
- A Probiotic mixed into your foods to populate the mouth with protective friendly bacteria to keep the gums healthy as well as maintaining the digestive immune barrier.
- You will also need a Serrapeptase capsule, opened onto a spoon, to chew, as this helps to clear the inflammation.
- There are studies that taking CoQ10 will help heal gum disease on its own but I strongly say this is optional compared to the first two things.
- Using spiral rubber brushes and a mouthwash.
For reference, here are the Spiral Rubber Brushes and the Hydrogen Peroxide we recommend for information purposes only. They are available at local pharmacies and Amazon.
Healthy Toothpastes From Good Health Naturally
|Contains a SilverSol formula with natural Xylitol and Peppermint to help clean teeth, prevent gum inflammation and mouth ulcers.||Natural fluoride free toothpaste for clean teeth. Contains a combination of hydrogen peroxide, tea tree, spearmint oils, echinacea, golden seal, cinnamon, clove, ginseng and gingko.||Natural fluoride free toothpaste with Ionic Calcium and xylitol to provide complete natural oral care protection for children.|
Gum Disease Recovery
|Contains a superior blend of 14 viable strains of friendly bacteria and 9 billion colony forming units. Supports the immune response and digestive system.||Contains Serrapeptase 80,000IU to provide anti-inflammatory benefits and pain relief for gums.||Powerful CoEnzyme Q10 is the body’s powerhouse enhancer and antioxidant that can relieve gum health problems.|
For your reference, we recommend the Spiral Rubber Brushes and the Hydrogen Peroxide, available to purchase from local pharmacies and Amazon.
Make sure you look after your teeth and gums to help keep infection out of your body and brain. Most importantly, stop consuming high sugar foods and drinks that destroy your body.