- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
At NaturallyHealthyNews, your privacy has always been very important to us and we want to assure you that we take the confidentiality and security of your personal data very seriously. We collect, use and are responsible for certain information about you, in doing so we are regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- What personal data we collect and how we collect it
- How we use the personal data we collect from you
- Our lawful basis for processing your personal data
What personal data do we collect?
The types of personal data that we will collect, store, maintain or process includes the following.
- Your contact details you provide when you subscribe or sign up for any promotional campaigns, including name, country, and e-mail address. In some cases we may ask for postal address if something is required to be sent to you.
Personal Data obtained when you use our Websites
- We collect details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, which URL you used to get to our Site, searches you make, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We collect these details to better understand how our user arrive on and use our Site and enable us to improve it.
- Details of the type of device used to access our Websites, your device IP address, and your device location
Additional Personal Data obtained through contact with us
- Details of your interaction with emails that we send you including links that you click and emails that you open.
- If contact occurs between us, we will keep a record of that correspondence, including your name and contact data, and details of your customer care issues or other concerns and our responses (including any recorded telephone calls)
How we use the personal data we collect from you?
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To keep you up-to-date with health news and services that we think will be of interest to you.
- Collected data will only be used by us and will never be shared with anybody outside NaturallyHealthyNews family.
When may you opt out of marketing communications?
You have the right to opt out of receiving direct marketing communications at any time. We will address your opt out request as soon as possible.
You may opt out of marketing communications or change your preferences with respect to marketing communications by:
- Unsubscribing from emails using the unsubscribe link which can be found in all marketing emails
- Updating your preferences by contacting us
- Contacting us via the contact information provided in this policy
How do we protect your personal data?
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorized way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine need to know.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so
Your rights to access your data and rectify any inaccuracies in your personal data
We fully respect that your personal data is owned by you and that you have certain rights with respect to the personal data. Our goal is to respect your rights.
- Right of Access (also known as “Subject Access Request”):To receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us, see the Contact Details section below. Please understand that you will need to provide a copy of two of the following separate pieces of identification:
- Driving licence
- Birth certificate
- Utility bill (covering the last 3/6 months)
- Current vehicle registration document
- Bank statement (covering the last 3/6 months)
Right to Rectification:You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you, or to complete incomplete personal data.
Your additional rights with respect to your personal data
Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, those include rights to:
- Fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy and Cookies Policy is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer whose role is to inform and advise us about and to ensure that we remain compliant with data protection laws. The Data Protection Officer should be your first point of contact if you have any queries or concerns about personal data. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at: