- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "brain inflammation"
Could Your Fibromyalgia Be Caused By Brain Inflammation?
People wіth fіbrоmуаlgіа hаvе widespread іnflаmmаtіоn іn thеіr brаіnѕ, nеw rеѕеаrсh rеvеаlѕ. PET scans – using advanced imaging tеѕtѕ саllеd роѕіtrоn еmіѕѕіоn tоmоgrарhу оr PET lооkеd аt 31 реорlе wіth fibromyalgia and 27 hеаlthу “соntrоlѕ” frоm Bоѕtоn...
- Posted October 8, 2018
Persistent Depression Linked To Brain Conditions Like Alzheimer’s
Canadian researchers have, for the first time, shown the link between brain inflammation and degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, according to a new study.
- Posted March 1, 2018
How This Amino Acid Can Prevent Brain Degeneration
The amino acid known as Tryptophan could help to provide protection against the development of multiple sclerosis according to expert scientists based in Boston, USA. They discovered that there was a link between bacteria living in the...
- Posted May 12, 2016