- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "cancer cells"
Low-Protein Diet Could Starve The Growth Of Cancer Cells
The idea of starving cancer is getting traction. A strict low-protein diet—which means cutting out meats, eggs, oats and dairy—starves cancer cells and slows, and even stops, their growth.
- Posted September 4, 2017
Curcumin Is Highly Effective at Treating Various Forms of Cancer
Curcumin is effective at treating various kinds of cancer according to a new study by the B.L. Kapoor Memorial Hospital. This includes breast and ovarian cancer, which has risen by 30% amongst women in the last decade.
- Posted June 15, 2016
Walnuts Can Inhibit Cancer Cells, According to Studies
Walnuts have been linked to the inhibition of cancer development and can even initiate the death of cancer cells according to several research studies. The cancer killing properties within walnuts although rare, are thought to contain several...
- Posted February 9, 2016
Research Shows That Curcumin Can Block Cancer Cells
Curcumin, an active compound found in the Indian spice turmeric has been proven to block cancer cell growth according to UCLA researchers. A study published in the Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention consisting of 21 participants...
- Posted August 19, 2015