- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "chemotherapy"
Chemotherapy May Cause Breast Cancer to SPREAD
Alarming new research suggests that chemotherapy may cause the spread of breast cancer. According to a recent report in The Daily Mail, prescribed chemo drugs such as Paclitaxel and Doxorubicin cause breast cancer tumours to release proteins...
- Posted January 9, 2019
Vitamin C Does Reverse Cancer— Now It’s On Track For Approval As A Chemo Alternative
High-dose vitamin C does kill cancer—but only when it’s given intravenously. It’s now just a few steps away from being approved as a safe and effective cancer treatment alongside chemotherapy and radiation.
- Posted August 25, 2017