- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "gut bacteria"
Why This ‘Unavoidable’ Anti-Bacterial Agent May Be Damaging Your Gut Health…
Every time you wash your hands, you could be damaging your gut health. You may be unaware of this antimicrobial ingredient – yet Triclosan is in hand soaps, toothpaste and other personal care products. The ingredient may...
- Posted June 12, 2018
Gut Bacteria Could Be Responsible For Parkinson’s Disease
A new study by the California Institute of Technology has discovered a potential biological connection between Parkinson’s Disease and the gut microbiome. This suggests that neurodegenerative disease may not be incurable as previously thought and may have...
- Posted December 8, 2016