- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "health dangers"
Stop Taking Aspirin To Prevent Heart Disease—It Doesn’t Work
Aspirin is the world’s most common just-in-case pill that is supposed to help prevent heart disease—but unless you’ve already suffered a heart attack, it’s not going to have any benefit, new research has discovered.
- Posted August 29, 2017
8 in 10 Middle Aged Adults Are ‘Dangerously Unhealthy’
More than 8 in 10 middle-aged adults are dangerously unhealthy according to new statistics by The Health Survey for England. The figures showed that 77% of men and 63% of women in middle-age are either very overweight...
- Posted December 29, 2016