- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "health risks"
The Dangerous WiFi Risks That Are Silently Killing Your Good Health
We are now living in an age where your loved ones are surrounded by WiFi on a daily basis. This side effect of modern technology and its dangerous wifi risks can have a serious impact on on...
- Posted April 18, 2018
Stop Taking Aspirin To Prevent Heart Disease—It Doesn’t Work
Aspirin is the world’s most common just-in-case pill that is supposed to help prevent heart disease—but unless you’ve already suffered a heart attack, it’s not going to have any benefit, new research has discovered.
- Posted August 29, 2017
Why ‘Humane Milk’ Is A Myth And More Healthy Reasons To Ditch Dairy
An advert stating that “Humane milk is a myth” has been cleared by the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) after complaints from members of the dairy industry stated that it was inaccurate and misleading.
- Posted July 28, 2017