- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "heart rate"
AstaXanthin Can Improve Heart Rate During Exercise
Astaxanthin can lower the heart rate of athletes during exercise, according to a new study. Taking a daily dose of 12mg of Astaxanthin can reduce heart rate by 10% during long distance running.
- Posted June 20, 2017