- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "high blood pressure"
Daily Exercise ‘As Effective As Drugs’ At Reducing High Blood Pressure
Exercising соuld bе аѕ еffесtіvе аt rеduсіng hіgh blооd рrеѕѕurе аѕ drugs, recent rеѕеаrсh оf 40,000 реорlе ѕuggеѕtѕ. Dаtа from оvеr 400 trіаlѕ lооkеd аt thе іmрасt of mеdісаtіоn оr physical асtіvіtу.
- Posted December 20, 2018
Barbecued Food Can Increase Your Risk Of High Blood Pressure
Grilling food can increase your blood pressure risk by up to 17% according to a new Harvard study. The warning comes that all foods are as bad as each other – even when grilled. Highest risk was...
- Posted March 29, 2018
High Blood Pressure Reduced By Acupuncture, According to Research
Acupuncture is considered to be highly effective as a form of treatment for high blood pressure, say researchers who looked at the effects that acupuncture can have for providing relief for various health conditions including anxiety, headaches,...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Thyroid Risk from Pre-eclampsia
June 2, 2011 Pregnant women with the potential dangerous condition pre-eclampsia may be more likely to develop Thyroid problems, research suggests. Teams from the U.S. and Norway found those with the condition had a raised risk of...
- Posted June 2, 2011