- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "lifestyle"
Poor Lifestyle Choices Cause Half Of All Cancers
Poor lifestyle choices can cause half of all cancers according to a major new research project. Researchers from the American Cancer Society say that over 42 per cent of the 659, 640 new cancer cases reported in...
- Posted January 25, 2018
Why Stress Increases Your Risk of Age Related Macular Degeneration
Stress can have a direct impact on the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) according to researchers. Age-related macular degeneration is a leading cause of vision loss within older adults in the Western World and this is...
- Posted March 7, 2017
You Don’t Need Sugar To Be A Winner
Many athletes and sportspeople state that the optimal diet for an excellent performance is plenty of starchy carbohydrates and sugary foods to keep them fueled up during a sports challenge. Their diets may be carb rich with...
- Posted March 16, 2016