- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "pulmonary embolism"
Serrapeptase has been used for 30 years
Serrapeptase has earned its title, “The Miracle Enzyme.” It is has been widely used throughout the world for the last 30 years to prevent and remove dead tissue and unhealthy inflammation and allows the body’s healthy processes...
- Posted January 22, 2011
Serrapeptase Helps Treat Pulmonary Embolism and Brings Relief to an Entire Family
Anne Millett has relied on alternative medicine treatments for 30 years to heal her ailments and fortify her body. But her 88-year-old mother, Mildred Craven, has always trusted her traditional doctor to treat her when she didn’t...
- Posted November 7, 2010