- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "serrapeptase"
Serrapeptase Helps Treat Pulmonary Embolism and Brings Relief to an Entire Family
Anne Millett has relied on alternative medicine treatments for 30 years to heal her ailments and fortify her body. But her 88-year-old mother, Mildred Craven, has always trusted her traditional doctor to treat her when she didn’t...
- Posted November 7, 2010
A Dying Man Is Saved and Credits Serrapeptase
Mike Tawse has had many challenges in his life. He was disabled at birth by cerebral palsy that also caused poor eyesight to the point that most considered him blind. He was given up for adoption by...
- Posted October 26, 2010