- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "starve cancer"
Low-Protein Diet Could Starve The Growth Of Cancer Cells
The idea of starving cancer is getting traction. A strict low-protein diet—which means cutting out meats, eggs, oats and dairy—starves cancer cells and slows, and even stops, their growth.
- Posted September 4, 2017