- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "tomatoes"
Eating Apples and Tomatoes Can Protect Your Lung Health
Eating apples or tomatoes daily can slow down the decline of lung function as you age. Research has also discovered that they can repair damage caused by smoking. Two or three portions of fruit – especially apples,...
- Posted January 9, 2018
Eating Tomatoes Could Slash Your Skin Cancer Risk In Half
Anyone worrying about skin cancer may benefit from eating a diet rich in antioxidants containing tomatoes as these can naturally boost your skin’s levels of sun protection.
- Posted July 27, 2017