- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "Vitamin D"
Are You Getting Enough? Why You Should Take More Vitamin D3…
Researchers have analysed studies into Vitamin D and found that this essential vitamin can help to reduce heart disease, while lowering any signs of exertion. Vitamin D is actually a hormone that’s critical for numerous bodily functions...
- Posted November 11, 2015
What’s the sunscreen skin cancer connection?
A common ingredient in sunscreens, the vitamin A derivative retinyl palmitate, may actually increase skin cancer growth. An American Food and Drug Administration study applied retinyl palmitate cream to lab animals and then exposed them (and control group...
- Posted October 25, 2014