Health News (Week 19 – 2020)
By Robert Redfern
No, I am not just talking about CV-19 or Julian Assange. Most health problems are the result of a weak/compromised immune system.
What else can I write about at the moment since we have a world in immunity crisis and Lock-down? It is my favourite topic as most health problems have a weak or compromised immune system as a factor, including missing essential nutrients, but what are issues?
What Health Problems?
As well as all of Coronavirus flu versions (including the flavour if the moment, Covid-19) the list is endless. The condition that kills many times more women in the western world compared to Covid19.
Yes, this is the condition women should be afraid of rather than Covid19, cancer, heart disease or lung disease. What is this terrible condition?
Alzheimer’s/Dementia/Parkinson’s. I use all of these words as they are all caused by infected brain cells. Many doctors will tell you it is a build-up of plaque. But the fact is more people get these brain diseases without the plaque, and in any case, plaque build-up is not the cause of the disease, it is the result of infection. In the UK, it is the most common cause of death, and the rest of the western world is catching up.
Heart/Cardiovascular Diseases such as blockages, damaged heart valves, heart failure, strokes, are all directly or at least indirectly caused by weak immune systems.
Immune Dysfunction Problems such as Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, ME, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), Psoriatic Arthritis, Juvenile Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease (Crohn’s), Lyme Disease, Myasthenia Gravis, Psoriasis, Human Papillomavirus (HPV), and Hashimoto’s, there are many more conditions caused by infection, including 27 more you can see described in my eBook: Helping Autoimmune Health, By The Book
Lung Diseases include Bronchial asthma, Bronchiectasis, Bronchitis, Chronic cough, COPD, Cystic fibrosis, Emphysema, Pneumoconiosis (asbestosis and related dust diseases), Pulmonary fibrosis Pulmonary tuberculosis.
This list covers a vast majority of the causes of death. Covid-19 deaths are so minuscule compared to the above you may wonder why the fuss. You are not alone. This article is about the origin of most deaths caused by compromised immune systems. Let’s, go through them all step by step, so you are clear how to reverse or avoid any of the consequences of lack of immunity.
10 Steps to Super Immunity
- Inflammation is part of all infections (and ageing), and it is essential to put the fire out as well as dealing with the next nine steps. There is no more effective way than taking the Serrapeptase enzyme. There is no upper limit except your finances and up to 2million IU is reasonable for acute inflammation. Your body will recycle any excess enzymes into a different type of enzyme. To perform a different task, so they are never wasted.
- Water is an excellent way to douse the flames of inflammation, and I recommend 6 x 500ml (16oz) glasses of water with a ¼ to 1/3rd teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). 30mins before and 30mins after each meal is a good plan. Inflammation is very acidic, and this will alkalise your blood and tissue. I call it the penny cure. It costs around a penny a day to get excellent health support.
- Stress/Anxiety/Depression/Isolation is critical emotions that if not appropriately dealt with will weaken your immune system. Being in Lock-Down and maybe losing your job is hard to deal with, but there are some things you can do. Breathing in Step 3 can help resolve or supplements such as SAM-e, GABA, L-Tryptophan or L-Theanine all provide great help.
- Breathing may seem obvious, but since oxygen is a critical part of the immune function to clean up toxins and clear any infection. It is crucial to breathing correctly in the diaphragm and especially when emotionally weak. Healthy breathing takes place in the diaphragm (the tummy) and not the chest as most doctors will say. Chest breathing is for dealing with a dangerous situation and creates fight or flight (stress) hormones. The challenge is we need tummy muscles. It is easy to breathe in and expand the tummy like a balloon to get lets of oxygen in. But, to expel the waste carbon dioxide by pulling the stomach back underneath our rib cage takes strong muscles. Like all muscle loss, you need to exercise those muscles to restore the strength you once had. An easy way is by lying down on your back:
- Breath into the slow count of five while expanding your tummy.
- Hold to the slow count of five.
- Breath out slowly pulling your tummy under your rib cage to the count of five.
- Hold to the count of five.
Repeat these 4 steps for five minutes initial and
build up to ten minutes daily.
- Sitting Down for more than eight hours compared to sitting down for less than 3hrs hrs increases your risk of an earlier death by 40%. This risk has been identified in numerous studies. We cannot breathe as effectively when we are sitting down. It can lead to poor oxygenation of the blood and immune system. To show you how seriously I take this, I work for up to 12hrs per day standing up at my computer for the past 20 years. At aged 74, I still do not feel tired (unlike some of my team who are in their 20s).
- Walking fast, standing tall, pubic bone forward, with long strides is probably the best exercise for the average person. Your circulation, immunity, breathing, the structure will all get powerful benefit from this. Using Nordic Poles will improve your walking gait and stop your hands from dropping below your waist. Keep your hands above the waist and holding small weights will help upper body strength.
- Sleep is essential for overall good health and immunity. 7 to 9 hours of restful sleep is right for your immune system as well as your mind to rejuvenate. If you have a problem getting to sleep, then melatonin and/or GABA works well. If you have a problem waking after a few hours in bed then immediately taking GABA and CBD oil when you wake up will get you back to sleep fast. After a few weeks or so, you should be back into a sleep pattern.
- Foods such as grains, cereals and ready-made meals are inflammatory foods and will weaken your immune system. Real foods such as fresh vegetables, salads, dark-skinned fruits, nuts, seeds, pulses and wild-caught fish are essential to get strong and stay healthy. To be safe, you need to to ensure proper levels of D3 20,000iu per day from the sun or supplementation. The darker your skin, the more critical supplements are even if you get some sun. Other supplements are, selenium, missing in most diets, and Vitamin C, which is all essential to supporting your immune strength.
- Stop Pharma drugs, smoking and limit alcohol as these will all weaken your immune system.
- Sex. Lastly, it may seem surprising, but happy sex life is an essential part of a healthy immune system.
If you want a long Health Life, you have to live a Long Healthy Life. The sooner you start, the sooner you will begin to see this come true.