Controlling high blood sugar could avoid diabetes and common related health issues.
WHAT IS DIABETES?
Diabetes is a group of metabolic diseases characterized by high blood glucose.
Diabetes is a growing epidemic with The International Diabetes Federation estimating that one in 10 adults will have diabetes by the year 2030. Consequences commonly include obesity, hypertension and problems affecting the heart, eyes, kidneys and nervous tissue.
Symptoms include increased thirst, hunger and frequent urination.
Diabetes in the medical community is categorized as :
- Type 1: The pancreas fails to produce sufficient insulin; also called insulin- dependent diabetes or juvenile diabetes.
- Type 2: Cells may not respond to insulin, Insulin resistance is caused by a high- sugar, high-carbohydrate Western diet; also called adult-onset diabetes.
- Gestational diabetes occurs during pregnancy.
Left untreated, diabetes is a serious health condition that can cause a number of complications. including cardiovascular disease, renal failure, retinopathy or blindness and even coma, ;the long-term effects of which can be life-threatening.
3 WAYS TO BALANCE BLOOD SUGAR
Once you’ve been diagnosed with diabetes, controlling blood sugar is critically important. Even before, you can make changes to the diet and regulate blood sugar levels. Type 2 diabetes is a lifestyle condition often related to excess weight and obesity. Balancing sugar intakes is one way to prevent the condition from developing altogether.
Whether you have diabetes or simply want to avoid it in the future, these remedies can work wonders to manage blood sugar levels:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon is a potent antioxidant and delicious spice with the ability to reduce hemoglobin A1C levels, related to blood sugar. Just 1- g of cinnamon a day can balance blood sugar, triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and overall cholesterol in type 2 diabetic patients.
- Chromium: Research supports chromium to reduce blood sugar, as well as the amount of insulin required by diabetics. Studies also show that chromium can improve blood sugar control in gestational diabetics.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek is a component in curry spices and can also lower blood sugar due to its high fiber content.
Research shows that just 100g of fenugreek seed per day could lower fasting blood glucose levels in insulin-dependent diabetics; this dose can also improve glucose tolerance and lower triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol.
Type 2 diabetes is a lifestyle condition that is entirely preventable. Use these clinically proven remedies along with regular, wholesome meals to transform your health.
This product contains calcium and chromium, plus a proprietary blend of cinnamon bark extract, gymnema sylvestra extract,
bitter melon extract, fenugreek seed extract, coral minerals, American ginseng root extract, nopal cactus (prickly pear) extract and cinnamon powder.