This week is National Arthritis Week. Arthritis is estimated to affect around one in seven people in the UK. It is a condition that causes stiff and swollen joints, along with considerable pain.
By 2030 it is estimated that this figure will have risen to one in four. As the leading cause of pain and disability, arthritis costs the NHS £5 billion a year. While one in five people are consulting their GP on a daily basis about their musculoskeletal problems – more than 100,000 arthritis consultations per day.
Arthritis isn’t just a condition that old people get however. 15,000 young people and children are estimated to live with arthritis and ultimately this can have an impact on work performance, causing an estimated 31 million working days to be lost due to sickness absence.
National Arthritis Week is designed by Arthritis Research UK to raise awareness about arthritis and its burdens on the body, along with how it impacts on the people living with this condition.
If you or a loved one are suffering with arthritis, the good news is there are self-prevention methods and techniques you can use to find relief for this painful condition. You don’t have to give up hope or feel as if there is no solution to your problems. There are many things you can do to find natural health care and relief…below are five tips to get you started.
5 Tips To Find Relief for Painful Arthritis…
- Take Serrapeptase. This is a proteolytic enzyme derived from the silkworm intestine (but now manufactured within a laboratory) that safely dissolves and digests non-living tissue within the body. It can help to clear scar tissue, arterial plaque and inflammation in all forms. Serrapeptase can dissolve blood clots and cause varicose veins to shrink or diminish. For this purpose, Serranol is recommended – a combination formula of the Serra Enzyme serrapeptase and CurcuminX4000™.
- Take Hemp Seed Oil. Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids from hemp seed oil derived from cold-pressed organic hemp. This can boost the immune system and support joint health. Hemp Seed Oil has been shown to help topically with the painful symptoms of arthritis and can reduce inflammation.
- Use the HealthPoint™ device. This is an electro-acupressure device that can stimulate the appropriate micro points on the body where painful symptoms are occurring. By stimulating these points on a daily basis, it’s possible to find relief for arthritis to go about your every day activities. Find out more about the HealthPoint™ device here and here.
- Follow an anti-inflammatory lifestyle. This means eating a healthy diet consisting of plenty of green leafy vegetables and dark skinned fruits, along with nuts, seeds and legumes. Some oily fish or grass fed meats are occasionally allowed. A plant based diet is advisable for healing the body on a cellular level and avoiding the build-up of inflammation.
- Read the ‘Improving Arthritis in 30 Days’ eBook. This eBook can show you how to improve your arthritis condition without the use of prescription medications. The eBook by renowned health coach Robert Redfern, of Naturally Healthy Publications can show you how to improve your health condition by following a naturally healthy lifestyle, moving regularly and taking the right nutrients to aid recovery. You can read this eBook for free here.
By following the above steps consistently, you can find relief for painful arthritis and the ability to live comfortably on a day to day basis.
Source: Huffington Post