- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "anti-inflammatory"
Avocados Can Block The Growth of Cancer Cells
Avocados have been shown to have numerous cancer fighting capabilities according to various studies that documented a significantly lower risk of several forms of cancer including breast cancer and prostate cancer when avocados were consumed.
- Posted December 11, 2015
5 Natural Health Tips For Arthritis Relief
This week is National Arthritis Week. Arthritis is estimated to affect around one in seven people in the UK. It is a condition that causes stiff and swollen joints, along with considerable pain.
- Posted October 16, 2015
New formula increases power of ancient supplement
Protecting your brain from Alzheimer’s and dementia; your cells from cancer; and a list of inflammatory conditions may be as easy as switching to an Indian diet that is loaded with curry. The main ingredient in the...
- Posted May 18, 2011