- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "zeaxanthin"
AMD Could Increase Risk of Brain Hemorrhage
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) patients are more at risk for a brain hemorrhage according to a recent study. While these findings are preliminary and patients and physicians have been advised not to overinterpret them, it doesn’t mean...
- Posted September 27, 2016
BBC Show Provides More Evidence To Take Nutrients For Declining Eye Health
Declining eyesight is considered an inevitable consequence of ageing. Yet this widely held perception can be prevented and eyesight improved by taking certain nutrients. According to a recent BBC article, based on the Trust Me I’m a...
- Posted September 7, 2016
Zeaxanthin May Reduce Wrinkles
Zeaxanthin may help to reduce wrinkles in women according to a new study. The carotenoid was shown to provide super hydration and to improve the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, according to data published in the...
- Posted August 2, 2016
Eat Your Way To Good Eye Health!
When it comes to your eye health, are you taking in all the essential vitamins and minerals needed to maintain your vision in the long-term?
- Posted September 8, 2015