Rheumatoid Arthritis is a painful condition affecting the joints and is primarily caused by inflammation. Common symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis include joint pain and tenderness, fatigue, swelling and tenderness, joint warmth and a loss of motion.
Rheumatoid Arthritis can affect various parts of the body, and may have knock-on effects that affect moods, emotions, happiness and productivity. The causes of Rheumatoid Arthritis may vary but is believed to be a result of a resident virus from previous infections. This results in inflammation within the body
Thankfully, there are natural methods that can be used to provide relief from the painful symptoms that Rheumatoid Arthritis can cause. Here are just five of the best…
- Vitamin D. This is a critical nutrient that plays a massive role in improving general health. The body’s primary source of Vitamin D is from sunlight and this promotes synthesis within the body. It is technically a vitamin rather than a hormone, and while it can be derived from certain foods, such as fatty fish and dairy products which are Vitamin D fortified…a deficiency in this vitamin has been linked with rickets, weakening of the bones, etc. One of the best possible ways to get Vitamin D is to supplement, taking it with your most fatty food of the day. Studies in India have shown that patients who received 60,000IU of Vitamin D per week for 6 weeks, experienced significantly improved symptoms.
- Omega-3’s. These are most commonly found in fish oils and are considered essential fatty acids. These are necessary for human health, yet unfortunately the body isn’t capable of making them. Omega-3’s have to be derived from fish like salmon and tuna, although it is available in certain foods such as algae, krill, some plants and nuts. Fish oil supplements in particular have been marketed as good for improving joint health and many studies have shown that it can improve arthritis in people who were undergoing treatment with non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). Patients who took the fish oils also described a decrease in their use of NSAIDs by up to 59%.
- Probiotics. Chinese researchers have found there’s a link between imbalanced gut bacteria and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Patients who had the condition were found to have low levels of the gut bacteria heaemophilius. They also found that certain minerals had trouble metabolizing. While other studies also showed the effectiveness of supplementing with a probiotic on people with Rheumatoid Arthritis. Patients who were given six weeks of supplements with the Bacillus Coagulans bacteria to determine if they saw any improvements in their symptoms, when compared with a control group. They discovered that the patients who took a probiotic experienced improved mobility and reduced levels of the C-reative protein that is produced by the liver in response to inflammation.
- L-Glutamine is an amino acid that’s important for preventing muscle catabolism and increasing energy. This amino acid can support healthy joints and muscles, along with relieving muscle pain in the process. Glutamine is the most common amino acid found in muscles as over 61% of the skeletal muscles is Glutamine. This amino acid can be easily depleted however and it’s therefore essential that this amino acid be taken regularly to minimise muscle breakdown.
- Serrapeptase. A proteolytic enzyme originally derived from silkworms but now manufactured within a laboratory, the Serra Enzyme can safely dissolve inflammation and dead tissue from within the body. Once dissolved, it is naturally eliminated from within the bloodstream and excreted via the kidneys and other organs. Serrapeptase is highly effective at relieving inflammation and symptoms of arthritic pain, so that once this is dissolved, the body can naturally begin to heal itself.
- Curcumin. This is a powerful antioxidant that contains many natural anti-inflammatory properties that can help to relieve many common every day painful health conditions such as Rheumatoid Arthritis according to studies. Curcumin derived from the ancient Indian spice turmeric has been used for thousands of years for its anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
For best results, it’s highly recommended to take the above nutrients along with following the Rheumatoid Arthritis Health Plan to see significant improvements in your health condition.
Serranol – This formula contains 80,000IU of Serrapeptase, 250mg of CurcuminX4000, 50mg of Ecklonia Cava Extract and 1000IU of Vitamin D3. Available from Good Health Naturally, it’s highly recommended for anyone who has inflammation and wishes to find relief for their painful symptoms associated with any number of health conditions.
Krill Miracle™ – Containing Krill Oil and concentrated Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, this formula provides balanced fatty acid nutrition that’s essential for normal immune function, joint mobility and general brain function and skin health.
Prescript-Biotics™ – Recommended to support a healthy and strong immune system. SBOs in PrescriptBiotics™ are cultured together and encapsulated with their own ancestral food source to keep them vital and living: a humic and fulvic acid prebiotic made from minerals that are billions of years old and extracted from deep inside the earth.
PrescriptBiotics™ capsules are pure, chemical-free, toxin-free, GMO-free, nutrient-rich, and naturally dehydrated to avoid damage done in the freeze-drying process.
Recommended Dose: Take 1 capsule a day. Increase by one capsule a day, for each week.
Available from Good Health Naturally.
Vitamin D3/K2 Spray -This is a sublingual formula containing Vitamin D3 and K2. It can help to support healthy immune system response, hormonal balance and better calcium absorption. It also supports better phosphorus absorption within the blood and bones. These vitamins work in conjunction to protect the heart against cardiovascular disease too.
GlycoBoost™ – This is a proprietary blend of L-Glutamine that can help to support healthy joints and muscles, as part of a daily health plan.