Health News (Week 50 – 2017)
By Robert Redfern
A ‘Dunce’ according to my dictionary is “a person who is slow at learning”. This perfectly describes many medical doctors as they take many years to qualify as a doctor and take many years to accept that what they learned was wrong.
The main thing that was wrong, is that most ‘diseases’ are resolved by taking medicinal drugs, and that nutritional deficiency is not the solution to correct these diseases.
Science disagrees with these medical doctors, especially when it comes to Vitamin D3, as doctors say 400iu per day is sufficient, in spite of the facts that your body can produce 10,000 to 25,000 IU of vitamin D3 if you are wearing minimal clothes in sunshine.
The bad thing is if you don’t know your doctor is wrong then you are at risk.
D is for Dedicated Health Care in the Winter
Yesterday I was interviewed by a US radio station and asked to explain why Vitamin D3 (the proper form of D) was essential to be taken as a supplement. Both the radio station and their listeners were confused as to how critical D3 supplementation is, the amount needed, and asked for clarification.
These are the basic scientific facts of D3 production and supplementation:
- To get D3 you must sunbathe or supplement to prevent diseases. This is not very easy for many reasons.
- Your skin colour is important; the paler your skin, the faster you produce D3 and the darker your skin, the longer you need sun exposure to get your D3.
- The time of day is critical – your skin produces more vitamin D if you expose it during the middle of the day, so in the summer, just 30-60 minutes is sufficient for most skin types.
- The time of year is important, as winter does not enable D3 production unless you live near to the equator and so you must take supplement.
- Even if you live near the equator, if you do not sunbathe in a bikini or brief swimsuit (for example, women for religious reasons), you are at risk and so you must supplement. The more skin you expose to the sun the more vitamin D your body will produce.
- I recommend taking between 5000iu to 10,000iu per day, except for the few days you are sunbathing as mentioned above.
The Health Problems and Diseases Caused by D3 Deficiency
1. Vitamin D3 supplementation is needed by both parents for fertility, throughout a pregnancy, and is especially critical for babies as soon as they are weaned.
Vitamin D3: At The Forefront Of The Battle Against Disease
Recent studies proving vitamin D3’s health benefits and immune boosting qualities are legion. One of these, by University College London Institute of Child Health, found vitamin D3 deficiency is ‘largely being overlooked by our health professionals.’ Their…
Breastfed Babies Need Vitamin D3 After One Year
Breastfed babies should be given a Vitamin D3 supplement after the age of one year, according to a new study. While the relationship between Vitamin D and the duration of babies being breastfed isn’t fully understood, it’s…
How To Naturally Boost Male Fertility And Support Strong Sperm
Sperm count is declining according to a recent analysis. The results show a 52% decline in sperm concentration, with a 59% decline in total sperm count over a 40 year period that ended in 2011 according to…
Male infertility: Can vitamin D improve pregnancy success?
A new RCT found supplementing infertile men with vitamin D improved their partner’s birth success rate, despite not affecting overall semen quality…
2. Vitamin D3 Levels Are Important To Prevent Heart Diseases
Are You Getting Enough? Why You Should Take More Vitamin D3…
Researchers have analysed studies into Vitamin D and found that this essential vitamin can help to reduce heart disease, while lowering any signs of exertion. Vitamin D is actually a hormone that’s critical for numerous bodily functions…
Week 42 (2016) – Sunshine Protects Against Heart Disease
Health News (Week 42- 2016) By Robert Redfern Actually…it is the Vitamin D3 that protects against heart disease a3nd just about every condition you can think about. Check out some of my Vitamin D…
3. Eyesight And Especially Macular Degeneration Are Risk Factors For Low D3…
Lower Vitamin D3 Levels May Increase Risk Of Macular Degeneration
Researchers from Angers University Hospital in France believe that there is an increased risk of developing Age Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) in those who have low levels of Vitamin D3…
Keep Your Sights On Good Health
Age-related macular degeneration is the leading cause of blindness in people over age 55, which is why it’s more important than ever to protect the health of the eyes. Good eyesight is a precious gift we are…
And many more, such as…
Vitamin D3 Deficiency Linked With Increased Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease And Dementia
Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia are some of the biggest health risks for people in the modern world. 44 million cases are diagnosed worldwide and this is expected to triple by 2050. A billion people are also estimated…
Looking For An Amazing Fighter? Try Vitamin D3
From colds and flu to cancer, this remarkable vitamin can help all manner of health problems. Vitamin D3’s health benefits and immunity-boosting capabilities are beginning to receive the attention they deserve. The evidence from studies are piling up,..
Week 42 (2017) – FLU Vaccine Warning
Health News (Week 42 – 2017) By Robert Redfern This is a repeat of an earlier newsletter as authorities around the world are now creating alarm and you will read terror headlines such as: “Flu jab warning:..
Vitamin D Deficiency May Increase The Risk Of Multiple Sclerosis
Vitamin D deficiency and multiple sclerosis risk (MS) may be strongly linked, new evidence has emerged. A recent study in Neurology indicates that women with Vitamin D deficiency are at higher risk of developing MS (by 43%)…
And if you want more articles simply search Vitamin D3 in www.NaturallyHealthyNews.com to see all of my articles containing D3.
These products contact Vitamin D3 with a daily dose as shown:
D3 = 3000IU
D3 = 5000IU
D3 = 5000IU
D3 = 400IU
D3 = 500IU
You need to supplement to get the same amount of D3 as you should get in nature.