- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "Astaxanthin"
Want Glowing Skin? Take Astaxanthin For Its Amazing Health Benefits
As one of the most potent carotenoids and antioxidants, Astaxanthin has many health benefits that can help with everything from diminishing wrinkles to boosting your workout routine.
- Posted June 8, 2018
AstaXanthin Can Improve Heart Rate During Exercise
Astaxanthin can lower the heart rate of athletes during exercise, according to a new study. Taking a daily dose of 12mg of Astaxanthin can reduce heart rate by 10% during long distance running.
- Posted June 20, 2017
Celebrate Good Eye Health This Glaucoma Awareness Week
Glaucoma Awareness Week starts from March 6th – 12th and to increase the visibility of this debilitating eye condition it’s vital to assess what it is and how it affects eye health in the long term.
- Posted March 8, 2016
What’s the sunscreen skin cancer connection?
A common ingredient in sunscreens, the vitamin A derivative retinyl palmitate, may actually increase skin cancer growth. An American Food and Drug Administration study applied retinyl palmitate cream to lab animals and then exposed them (and control group...
- Posted October 25, 2014