- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "autism"
Could Taking A Zinc Supplement Prevent Autism in Children?
A lack of zinc during early childhood development may contribute to autism, according to researchers. Zinc plays an essential role in supporting your immune system, fighting off any invading bacteria or viruses.
- Posted November 30, 2018