- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "chronic pain"
Could Your Fibromyalgia Be Caused By Brain Inflammation?
People wіth fіbrоmуаlgіа hаvе widespread іnflаmmаtіоn іn thеіr brаіnѕ, nеw rеѕеаrсh rеvеаlѕ. PET scans – using advanced imaging tеѕtѕ саllеd роѕіtrоn еmіѕѕіоn tоmоgrарhу оr PET lооkеd аt 31 реорlе wіth fibromyalgia and 27 hеаlthу “соntrоlѕ” frоm Bоѕtоn...
- Posted October 8, 2018
How To Finally Break Free From Your Cycle Of Chronic Pain
Chronic pain is defined as any pain that lasts longer than 12 weeks, although it may last for even longer. Sometimes it can arise from an injury, but there may be an ongoing cause, or even no...
- Posted April 19, 2018
Experiencing Chronic Pain? Find Relief with HealthPoint™
One hundred million Americans are estimated to be suffering with chronic pain during any given time. As more people are becoming aware of how addictive prescription painkillers can be, many are starting to look for alternative means...
- Posted November 18, 2015