- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "DHA"
How DHA Can Protect Your Eyes, Making Them Immune To Injury
If you want to protect your vision, taking Omega-3 fatty acid DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) can pre-condition your vision cells to survive injury. That’s according to research into the effects of DHA as a form of vaccine or...
- Posted December 7, 2017
Why Coconut Oil Still Has Many Healthy Benefits For Your Body and Mind
You may have heard the recent news reports about how ‘Coconut Oil isn’t healthy’ and that as it’s packed with saturated fat it can ‘raise’ bad cholesterol levels.
- Posted June 23, 2017
AstaXanthin Can Improve Heart Rate During Exercise
Astaxanthin can lower the heart rate of athletes during exercise, according to a new study. Taking a daily dose of 12mg of Astaxanthin can reduce heart rate by 10% during long distance running.
- Posted June 20, 2017