- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "healthy eating"
Six Healthy Reasons To Enjoy Eating Oats
When it comes to breakfast, cereal is at the top of most people’s minds. Convenient, cheap and easy, a bowl of cereal can provide an energising start to the day. Unfortunately, many cereals are packed with grains,...
- Posted March 15, 2017
8 in 10 Middle Aged Adults Are ‘Dangerously Unhealthy’
More than 8 in 10 middle-aged adults are dangerously unhealthy according to new statistics by The Health Survey for England. The figures showed that 77% of men and 63% of women in middle-age are either very overweight...
- Posted December 29, 2016
Eating Flax Seeds Can Improve Blood Pressure
Flax seeds have many heart healthy benefits and a double-blinded placebo-controlled randomised trial has found that those who ate ground flaxseeds every day dropped their systolic blood pressure about 10 points and their diastolic, the lower number,...
- Posted November 5, 2016
Why Stress Can ‘Counteract All The Benefits of Healthy Eating’
Dieting and losing weight can be difficult at the best of times. While you might be doing everything to stay in shape and eating well, if you’re stressed out then all of these efforts mean nothing.
- Posted September 21, 2016