- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "junk food"
British Teenager ‘First In UK’ To Go Deaf and Blind From Junk Food Diet
A 17-уеаr-оld Brіtіѕh tееnаgеr hаѕ bееn соnѕіdеrеd thе first іn thе UK to go deaf аnd blind from hіѕ junk food dіеt. Bу lіvіng off a dаіlу роrtіоn оf chips, crisps, аnd рrосеѕѕеd mеаt for аrоund...
- Posted September 3, 2019
Women Who Eat Fast Food ‘Less Likely’ To Conceive A Baby
Healthy eating is essential for women wanting to conceive a baby. Yet a recent study provides further evidence of its importance.
- Posted June 14, 2018
Eating Junk Food Is As Addictive as Drugs According to New Research
Are you addicted to junk food? According to new research, junk food is just as addictive as crack cocaine due to the changes it can cause in the brain. A study by University of Calgary researchers and...
- Posted February 29, 2016