- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "memory health"
Why You Should Reduce Inflammation To Protect Your Memory Health
Chronic іnflаmmаtіоn could dеvеlор іntо vаrіоuѕ рrоblеmѕ wіth thinking аnd memory issues аѕ you аgе, ассоrdіng tо a new ѕtudу published іn Nеurоlоgу, a mеdісаl journal оf thе American Academy of Nеurоlоgу.
- Posted February 20, 2019
7 Healthy Ways To Naturally Improve Your Short Term Memory
Do you sometimes struggle to remember what you want to say during a conversation, or maybe you walk into a room and forgot why you went in? If so, you may want to look at improving your...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Curcumin may block bad memories, research suggests
A study on rats that were given curcumin, a compound derived from the Indian spice known as turmeric indicates that it could potentially help to block bad memories, according to researchers from the Hunter College and the...
- Posted January 27, 2015