- Omega-3 Deficient Teenagers May Grow Into Anxious Adults
- Why Taking A Daily Dose of Omega 3 Is Vital For Over-50’s
- Six Essential Nutrients To Improve Your Eye Health
- Combining Turmeric and Omega 3 Fat May Prevent Diabetes
- Study: Omega-3 can dramatically reduce risk of macular degeneration
- Is a little molecule to blame for our poor health?
All posts tagged "parkinson’s disease"
10 Natural Ways To Raise Your Dopamine Levels And Feel Great!
Feeling great should be your natural state of being, yet many people are struggling with anxiety and depression. Studies show that mental health problems are on the rise and therefore, knowing how to feel good on demand...
- Posted May 21, 2018
Gut Bacteria Could Be Responsible For Parkinson’s Disease
A new study by the California Institute of Technology has discovered a potential biological connection between Parkinson’s Disease and the gut microbiome. This suggests that neurodegenerative disease may not be incurable as previously thought and may have...
- Posted December 8, 2016